On 14/01/2011 20:33, Volker Merschmann wrote:
[...]

For the rest: I do not like any of the offered domain names, they all
are too long. I would like to see nickname@libreoffice.org for the
members.
Agreed with Volker here, wouldn't be possible to have it as simple as

nickname@libreoffice.org?

Other wise, my preferred choice would go to volunteer.nickname@libreofficecommunity.org for the
same concern as Christian's brain ones ;)

Kind regards