Hi *,

I'll only give short feedback on the suggested names

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 9:11 AM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
My plan is actually to have something like

       volunteer.nickname@libreofficecommunity.org

+1 (long, but fits)

or
       volunteer.nickname@libreofficemail.org

-1 (sounds like it would be a webmail service like gmail, gmx, web.de, ....)

or
       volunteer.nickname@libreofficevolunteers.org

-1 (I just prefer the "community" one - with volunteer there is a
(slight) distinction  between community members that are paid by
someone, and those who "only" spend their spare time - at lest in my
brain :-)))

ciao
Christian