On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 16:36 +0800, David Nelson wrote:
Small idea: have you considered using Google Apps for the project's
mail needs? *So* easy to set-up, *so* easy to maintain,
feature-packed, and I'm sure they will give TDF a free upgrade to an
enterprise account. Lots of other benefits, too.

        In general, IMHO etc. I believe a forwarding setup, as well as being
easier fits into most people's existing mail flows rather better. Also
using a proprietary software hosted service for our project would not be
an ideal choice IMHO ;-)

        ATB,

                Michael.