as discussed yesterday in the confcall, we're planning to give out official LibreOffice e-mail accounts to people who are community members per the membership committee's decision. (For information on the membership committee, refer to yesterday's confcall as well. It will be online as audio recording soon.)

My plan is to hand out only e-mail forwarders, not real mailboxes with POP and IMAP, as the latter one requires lots of maintenance.

However, as we had lots of irritating issues with @openoffice.org e-mail addresses, I would like to avoid these mistakes. It's evident that @documentfoundation.org accounts are only for those who work for/with TDF and are eligible to represent them in certain aspects, like the SC or administrators.

For LibreOffice, I'm a bit hesitant to hand out @libreoffice.org, as this may seem like people are acting on behalf of TDF, causing liability issues. Maybe I'm too touchy, so I'm happy for comments, which is why I am writing this mail. :-)

My plan is actually to have something like

        volunteer.nickname@libreofficecommunity.org
or
        volunteer.nickname@libreofficemail.org
or