Hi David,

David Nelson wrote (10-01-11 00:25)

Forming the legal entity, the Foundation will take time. But that has
no connection with the implementation of the Community Bylaws. The
existence of the Foundation is *not* necessary before implementing
almost every clause of the Community Bylaws.

That is true (I guess for the most).
Possibly (some) things can be done (a bit) faster than at the moment. But I am careful with suggesting that, because I know from my own situation how hard it is to find the time, beside all other responsibilities.

Kind regards,
Cor