Hi David,

Before answering through your lines, I would just like to say that I feel sad because you even don't try to understand who we are before accusing us with very strong words.

But ok, I've choose to be in the SC and I assume it, even if that means being judged harshly, my aim is and will remain to get a truly open source project and product.