Hi Sophie, David, Christian, Bernhard, Italo, Charles, Michael, Olivier,
Tom, Sebastian, Drew, ... :-)

Without re-stating too many points, I'd like to say that I second the
main thoughts by Christian, Sophie, Bernhard, Italo (and some more).
Thanks for sharing those in detail; I think it greatly helps to
understand how the TDF, serving as a guide, envisions the work within
the LibreOffice community.

Since Bernhard referred to the Design Team, I'd like to comment one
item ...