I'm not really comfortable with this extraordinary powers over that
period and I would rather favour you driving a team (-an official team
that is-) . However, this is the Steering Discuss list, which means
that you have written an official and public request to the SC and we
are bound to discuss it at the next SC call, which we will do.

I understand the discomfort, but given that the SC can take away that
authority anytime and seeing how much the uncoordinated efforts had
produced in the previous months, I would argue that it's worthwhile to
experiment with this and see what happens.

The drupal team can meanwhile continue to design and envision a
drupal-based system....

Sebastian