Hi David,

Dávid Guzsik schrieb:
Dear LibreOffice Team!

*I want to help* your team with *translating* the
*webpage<http://libreoffice.org>
* into *Hungarian (Magyar*) language. If you are intrested, plese contact me
on my e-mail: djdavid98+libreofficetranslation@gmail.com . If a translation
is already in progress for Hungarian language, tell me it too.

Regards,
David, Guzsik

Andras Timar has requested the right to maintain the Hungarian website of LibreOffice, so I think he and his team already started to work on the translation:

Andras wrote on website@libreoffice.org
(http://go.mail-archive.com/Krw_TVS3swMZrITgizC1JsdRZyM=):
Hi,

Please create hu.libreoffice.org and give full admin rights to the
following people:

Andras Timar - timar - timar74@gmail.com
Kalman Kemenczy - kkemenczy - kkemenczy@gmail.com

Many thanks,
Andras

I didn't find any Hungarian mailing lists on the wiki page [2[, but if there is a need for such lists, they might be created.

At the moment, I think you should contact Andras and Kalman directly.

Best regards

Bernhard

[1]: http://go.mail-archive.com/Krw_TVS3swMZrITgizC1JsdRZyM=
[2]: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists