Michael Meeks wrote on 2011-01-06 13.17:

sorry if someone already picked this up, am only sporadically looking
into my e-mails. :-) On January 10th, we need to deliver the final
program for our FOSDEM DevRoom.

        That is fine; I'll deliver this; who do we mail it to ?

Anyone volunteering to draft a program, add missing talks and contact
the speakers?

        Yes; I'll get the ESC to get this done in time, I've also been
soliciting talks left/right and will prod some people about sponsorship
to get some more good speakers there I think.

Thanks a lot, Michael! I'm still not sure if I can make it because of time (will drop you a separate mail regarding that), but if I can, I'm happy to give some talk as well. Either a bit about our infrastructure, or about TDF in general.