Hi Florian,

On Sun, 2011-01-02 at 13:38 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
sorry if someone already picked this up, am only sporadically looking
into my e-mails. :-) On January 10th, we need to deliver the final
program for our FOSDEM DevRoom.

        That is fine; I'll deliver this; who do we mail it to ?

Anyone volunteering to draft a program, add missing talks and contact
the speakers?

        Yes; I'll get the ESC to get this done in time, I've also been
soliciting talks left/right and will prod some people about sponsorship
to get some more good speakers there I think.

        Thanks !

                Michael.