[steering-discuss] contacting LibO and TDF domain holders

Hello,

I am thinking about contacting LibO and TDF domain holders that we are not yet aware of. Lots of people registered domain names and connected them to our DNS servers, and informed us, but some also didn't.

Most of these are friendly (i.e. pointing the domain to their mirror or the like), and I really hate legal letters, so my take would be to send them a short notice that we right now have started the LibO website, and would be delighted to connect these domains to our DNS, so they point to the right site, or even transfer them to us.

Even if someone refuses that, as long as the site is a "friendly" one, it can stay where it is -- I would only take action on fraud sites.

What do you think?