RE : Re: [steering-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-website] Website status

David, can you please resend that email you were referring to?

Charles.

Le 24 déc. 2010, 8:11 AM, "David Nelson" <commerce@traduction.biz> a écrit :

Hi Italo, all, :-)

I'm very happy to see the site launched. A really big thanks to
Christian for making that happen. :-)

It currently looks like I might get a go-ahead to work on a really
great new theme for the site with Nikash Singh, to be ready by the
early days of the New Year... So there's still more work to do, but
the site could look really Web 2.0 and good.

I'm waiting for a response about that from Florian, Christoph and
Charles in a mail that's awaiting their urgent attention in their
mailboxes. ;-)

Italo, as a key player in marketing, I created an account for you on
the site. I mailed you your password, etc. I can tutor you online
concerning working on content, if you like, via Skype. Just buzz me if
you want that. Until then, you *might* like to submit me any content
you want published, until such time as the SC takes decisions about
editorial organization, etc.

David Nelson

-- Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to
steering-discuss+help@documentfoundation.org<steering-discuss%2Bhelp@documentfoundation.org>List