Re: [steering-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-website] Website status

On 12/22/2010 01:54 AM, David Nelson wrote:

I hope you understand my position, guys. ;-)

David, you've really done an outstanding job, and I've not been able to support you as much as I would have liked to (but I have been killed by my work burden). If you need some help I am available next week, as I'm at home resting as much as I can before another year of duty.

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vignoli@gmail.com