Re: [steering-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-website] Website status

Hi Christian, David, all!

Am Freitag, den 24.12.2010, 02:10 +0100 schrieb Christian Lohmaier:
Maybe you're right. We'll have a think about it over Christmas,
because it looks like the site won't roll out until January.

Ho ho ho :-) Santa has a present for you :-) - site is live - yay :-)

A lot of thanks - to all the people who participated :-)

Cheers,
Christoph