Re: [steering-discuss] Last night's announcement

Hm, can you take care about it? I won't have time anymore from now on, I fear, just sporadically

Christian Lohmaier wrote on 2010-12-23 19.28:
I suggest to go with
d)  fix windows all-lang installer name (misses "install" in the name)
and the apparently incomplete set of files
(e.g.http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/testing/3.3.0-rc2/deb/x86_64/
- langugepacks and at "lo"m upload probably was interrupted), then
re-send the announcement.