[steering-discuss] Last night's announcement

Hi,

I'm sorry to say, but last night's announcement hasn't been delivered to all announce@ subscribers, and is also missing from our official archives.

The problem was that the timeout on the mailserver per default was set too low, and thus, with our large subscribers list, after a certain amount of time it just killed the sendout.

I hopefully fixed the problem, but I can't tell the missing recipients, so we have three choices:

        a.) Do nothing, as this was "just" an RC.
        b.) Re-send the announcement.
c.) Re-send the announcement with the information that some recipients were missing.

Thoughts? I tend to a.