Re: [steering-discuss] We have a stand at FOSDEM!

Florian Effenberger wrote (22-12-10 16:49)

@ Florian, Fantastic!! We really need exposure where-ever possible and
that
looks perfect. It is great to hear people are putting in so much
effective work
into getting us out there, thanks. Good luck on the day!:) Take a note of
good lottery numbers just in case they do send you back;)

thanks a lot ;) Cudos to Cor, who was in charge of applying for a booth,
and did a great job :-)

And thanks to you for helping catching the right tone & motivation Florian :-)

Cor