Re: [steering-discuss] We have a stand at FOSDEM!

Woohoo! Thanks Florian and everyone else for this!

Charles.

Le Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:41:21 +0100,
Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

Good news everyone :-)

I just received the following mail:

Your request for a stand of LibreOffice at FOSDEM 2010 has been
accepted, and we will put the following at your disposal:
  - on Saturday from 10:00 to 18:00 and Sunday from 10:00 to 17:00,
  - 2 table(s) of 2 meter width and 1 meter depth, 2 seats per
table,
  - most probably in the H building (subject to change),
  - best-effort wireless interenet and one(!) type C/E power plug.
If you want to decline this offer, please tell us as soon as
possible.

We provide only one power plug per stand, but you can hook up
several multi-socket power chords. Because we can not provide those
for every stand, we must ask you to bring your own multi-socket
power chords.

To make the stands look more professional, we would also like to
ask you to bring a table cloth that covers the table and the front
of it. The front side is a very good place to put your logo and
name in large on, this will increase your visibility.

We will stick A4 sheets with your project name on the tables, so
you'll know where to install stuff. The best time to build up your
stands in the H building is around 09:00. From 09:30-10:00 the
people start to rush in, heading for the opening talks. In the AW
building, things are typically more quiet until the opening talks
are finished, which is around 12:00.

Yippieh! ;-)

Charles-H. Schulz
Membre du Comité exécutif