Re: [steering-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-website] Website status

HI

I do agree with the comments in the screenshots but i thought it was
good-practice to avoid forcing a certain width and allow browsers to resize
things to fit the screen as much as possible?  It is not always going to be
possible and it is less of a worry since 'everyone' is moving to wide-screen
nowadays but reducing the need to for side-scrolling makes the site easier for
people to use.  Perhaps just keeping critical information that noobs need to the
left might satify both sides?

Regarding stupid comments; i think they are usually best dealt with off-list as
people may be new to the list and just asking questions to try to get on-track
quickly.  While core-contributors may not have time there may be other people to
enlighten noobs.

Regards from
Tom :)