Re: [steering-discuss] Re: Add LGPL as license for wiki uploads?

Hi,

Dr. Bernhard Dippold wrote on 2010-12-18 12.23:

Once you chose a license, a template is added to the page.

For the CC by-sa license I created http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Template:CC-by-sa-3.0 because
I got a redlink when wanted to license my first upload. (As I didn't read any negative feedback, I
hope the wording is allright)

The new license doesn't have a template containing the license information / links to the license
texts, so I got a redlink again. But instead of describing what I think has to be done, I just
managed to write a short description and added the necessary links:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Template:CC-by-sa-LGPL-MPL

Please improve my wording and/or change the links if necessary.

ah, thanks for clarifying! Don't have the time for this before my Christmas vacation, but if someone wants to improve the wording (if necessary :-) let me know, I can then upload the modified text.