Re: [steering-discuss] Add LGPL as license for wiki uploads?

Hi Bernhard,

On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 22:30 +0100, Bernhard Dippold wrote:
Would it be reasonable to add LGPL as license to the uploads to the TDF
wiki?

        Yes - sounds like a great idea.

At the moment we only allow <no license specified> and <Creative Commons
Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 Unported>

        The CC commons is at least the Debain compatible v3 one (?)

I'd like to add <LGPL 3.0+> as possible license and could imagine to
have <CC BY-SA + LGPL> as standard selection.

        Ok; we are using the LGPLv3+/MPL dual for code; might be nice to keep
that consistent for artwork too.

        Apart from that it is an excellent idea.

        Presuambly someone needs to tweak the wiki somehow to support this
though (?) - Thorsten ? :-)

        ATB,

                Michael.