Re: [steering-discuss] Updated draft of the Community Bylaws

Last call: are we good on this?

best
Charles.

Le Mon, 06 Dec 2010 08:19:18 +0100,
Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

Hi,

Cor Nouws wrote on 2010-12-06 08.09:
If those two or three employ so many developers on LibO that they
can have a very large majority when voting for BoD seats, that
could happen. But hey, two or three major sponsors cooperating in
such an harmonius way in the project, would be so great ;-)

generally, yes, but on the other hand, this once again makes us very
dependent, while we claim to be independent. Who can ensure that
decisions are not made just for corporate benefit (once again playing
paranoia)? :)

Well, I'm totally undetermined on this point, so just as a thought
from my side. :-)