Re: [steering-discuss] Updated draft of the Community Bylaws

On 12/05/2010 07:18 PM, David Nelson wrote:

I put them in already. ;-)

We should think about announcing the Community Bylaws with a media alert (I would avoid writing a press release as there is already a huge amount of meat in the document). I think that we should address journos who have reported about TDF with a personal email.

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vignoli@gmail.com