Re: [steering-discuss] Updated draft of the Community Bylaws

Hi,

Le Sun, 5 Dec 2010 22:12:59 +0800,
David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz> a écrit :

Hi, :-)

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 20:54, Charles-H. Schulz
<charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
David,

I'd like to answer Florian's mail in details -or think about it
further- but I do like your suggestions below (all of them). Mind
adding them yourself? My bandwidth is... low today and I'm with my
family.

Thanks,

Charles.

Oh, sure, great, will do that now. Thanks for your trust in this. :-)

David Nelson

I would like -if David is done with the additions- to call for a last
review of the text. Tomorrow morning, we will declare the bylaws
adopted if nothing major is objected.

Thank you everyone,

--
Charles-H. Schulz