Re: [steering-discuss] Updated draft of the Community Bylaws

Hi,

I caught your emails too late. I updated the text,  incorporating some
of Michael's, Florian's and your comments.

Most important changes:
- BoD members all get elected each year
- Membership Committees does run the elections
- some of Florian's comments and requests for details requested.
- some membership renewal process eased or streamlined.

There are others too. At the end of the document I added a provision
that the BoD can alter the bylaws but cannot turn the whole thing into
a parody of community :-).

Best,
Charles.

Le Sat, 4 Dec 2010 00:47:20 +0800,