Re: [steering-discuss] Updated draft of the Community Bylaws

David Nelson wrote (03-12-10 17:47)

My humble suggestion would be to hold off on further edits until I
"check the draft in" again...?

Thanks for this heads up - I just was to start reading/replying Michaels notes in the wiki. Will (try to) do that later today.

Ciao - Cor