Re: [steering-discuss] Updated draft of the Community Bylaws

Hi, :-)

I am just nearing the end of reviewing the draft, and will post here
when done (maybe in 1 hour). Then it would be up to Charles to review
and revise. I have not changed any term and conditions (that is
obviously Charles' prerogative not mine), but I did do a little
re-ordering, with REVIEWER'S NOTEs to mark-up my changes/suggestions.

My humble suggestion would be to hold off on further edits until I
"check the draft in" again...?

BRB.

David Nelson