Re: [steering-discuss] Updated draft of the Community Bylaws

Hi Charles, all,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote (29-11-10 18:23)

Here is the latest version of the bylaws:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/CommunityBylaws

  I have
 - some small edits, to make text more clear (IMO)

 - some suggestions for smaller improvements:
- Chairperson and Chairman are used both for the same role. I would suggest to use Chairperson only. - I would not state that "Each Sponsor's representative is appointed for a term of one (1) year" but leave it to the Sponsors considerations. - for the elections of the BoD, at one place it reads that it is done by the ESC and CH, but at other places, it reads that ESC and CH can have a role in it.
     I would just say that they *do* have a role in it.
- the word 'plaintiff' is of course right, but I guess rather unknown to non-native English speakers. Could it be simple replaces by 'accuser' or 'complainer' ?

Will sent all in an .odt.

Regards,
Cor