Hi Charles, all,
Charles-H. Schulz wrote (29-11-10 18:23)
Here is the latest version of the bylaws:
- some small edits, to make text more clear (IMO)
- some suggestions for smaller improvements:
- Chairperson and Chairman are used both for the same role. I would
suggest to use Chairperson only.
- I would not state that "Each Sponsor's representative is appointed
for a term of one (1) year" but leave it to the Sponsors considerations.
- for the elections of the BoD, at one place it reads that it is
done by the ESC and CH, but at other places, it reads that ESC and CH
can have a role in it.
I would just say that they *do* have a role in it.
- the word 'plaintiff' is of course right, but I guess rather
unknown to non-native English speakers. Could it be simple replaces by
'accuser' or 'complainer' ?
Will sent all in an .odt.
- giving openoffice.org its foundation :: The Document Foundation -
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/steering-discuss/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
Re: [steering-discuss] Updated draft of the Community Bylaws · Cor Nouws
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy