Re: [steering-discuss] Updated draft of the Community Bylaws

Hi, :-)

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 23:01, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Don't mention technologies or addresses in the bylaws, but rather refer
to them as being online or the like. Otherwise, the same issue as with
06 kicks in - we cannot change it that easily, even if technology changes.

Well, I'm not saying that you have to state in the bye-laws that
you're going to use OpenMeetings as a technology but, in practice,
outside the bye-laws, you do actually have to make some technological
choices as to how to do things. (Of course, in a few years time, maybe
something more new and wonderful than OpenMeetings will be the "in"
thing.)

I'm assuming that e-mail and e-mail addresses *are* going to be around
for quite some time to come... ;-)

Florian will read the wiki page next time before asking dumb questions.

Let he/she who is without guilt be the one to cast the first stone...

I noticed that there is no published agenda for tonight's meeting...
If I manage to stay awake, I will be there to listen in...

David Nelson