Re: next SC call TOMORROW (was: Re: [steering-discuss] poll on next SC confcall)

Hi all!

Am Mittwoch, den 01.12.2010, 10:22 +0100 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
the next confcall will be TOMORROW, Thursday, at 1900 UTC. See
http://www.doodle.com/aerzqaxtwydrg9w4 for your local date and time.

Again, I'm sorry for being unable to join ... I'll enjoy our Christmas
Party within our department. And I fear that we won't be finished by
that time :-) [And I really wonder why I missed that when answering the
Doodle poll ... sorry!]

Cheers,
Christoph