Re: [steering-discuss] Updated draft of the Community Bylaws

Hi Charles, SC guys :-)

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 01:23, Charles-H. Schulz
<charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
David, as usual, please feel free to review the language... thanks!

--
Charles-H. Schulz

1) Would it perhaps be useful to add a definition for the term
"community" under section 1.1, Definitions?

2) Would it maybe be better to move the 4 definitions under section 3,
Governance, to section 1.1, Definitions?

I added a lot of reviewer's notes inline in the text because I felt it
would be much easier for you to follow what I was saying. IMHO, the
section on voting, section 5 at the end, needs quite a bit of
attention. I took the liberty of trying to reorganize it somewhat, to
make it clearer and more understandable... In reality, that has kind
of "seeded" places where you might want to do more writing?

I also worked on the format of the doc a bit, and inserted links where
there were cross-references in the text...

Perhaps we might be able to talk about all this in Friday's SC confcall?

HTH. ;-)

David Nelson