[steering-discuss] missing tomorrow's marketing call

Hi,

I'm sorry to say, but I totally overlooked that I'm out tomorrow evening on a family birthday party, so I most likely will not be able to make it to the marketing confcall :frowning:

Can someone jump in with moderation? I don't want to re-schedule the call, now that we agreed on a date everyone can attend.

Sorry for the inconveniences,
Florian

Hi Florian!

I'm sorry as well ... since my day job is kind of insane at the moment
(the amount of things to do, not the job itself *g*), I'm unable to say
that I will be available that time. Thus, may anybody else be able to
host the call?

Hi,

I'm sorry to say, but I totally overlooked that I'm out tomorrow evening
on a family birthday party, so I most likely will not be able to make it
to the marketing confcall :frowning:

Please enjoy the party ... send pictures of delicious cake :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Christoph

Howdy Folks,

I did not expect to be able to make this call, but it looks now as if
yes I can.

If it is just a matter of punching in a special ID in order to open the
lines, then to move the agenda along, I can do that.

Let me know

Drew

Hi Drew,

I did not expect to be able to make this call, but it looks now as if
yes I can.

If it is just a matter of punching in a special ID in order to open the
lines, then to move the agenda along, I can do that.

thanks a lot! I just configured the room so that dial-in is possible with the regular PIN. As soon as two people dial-in, the conference is up. What would be good is a moderator, who takes care that discussion goes. :slight_smile:

Thanks again,
Florian

Well, if anyone else would like the role today it would be good with
me.

Otherwise, I will be on the call/IRC and don't mind filling in as a
moderator - don't mind playing it by ear when the call starts.

Anything special needed to generate the recording of the call, or is
that automatic at the service provider? (I would assume the later)

Drew

Hi,

Anything special needed to generate the recording of the call, or is
that automatic at the service provider? (I would assume the later)

that's automatic. :slight_smile:

Florian