[steering-discuss] Updated draft of the Community Bylaws

Hello everyone,

Here is the latest version of the bylaws:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/CommunityBylaws

Latest change include mostly amended details on the Chairperson, as
well as some more details on the BoD and a bit more clarity on
salaries, expenses, etc.

Since we've been discussing this for quite some time now, we would
welcome your comments on this list until this week-end. If no strong
veto is cast until then, we'll consider them to be adopted.

David, as usual, please feel free to review the language... thanks!

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Founding Member,