Re: [steering-discuss] documentation confcall recording available

Hi Florian, :-)

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 17:45, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Hello,

I've just uploaded the recording of the documentation confcall to
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Talkyoo-537138-2010-11-27-1219587.mp3

David et al., can you link it in the wiki from the appropriate page? ;)

Thanks for that. I will deal with this. Before putting the recording
up for download, I first need to confirm with the participants that
they all agree to this.

Guys, your wishes? Anyone who does not respond here will be contacted
directly by mail. No action will be taken until I have express
agreement from all participants in the call...

David Nelson