[steering-discuss] Machine details for our nightly builds

Hi all,

As you may know, @Quinetic, which is an opensource cluster, would like to support us with some machines dedicated to our nightly builds.
But they need to know how many machines we do need to cover our first needs?
If you can give me some technical details on this, I should be able to go further quite soon with them.

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie