Re: [steering-discuss] moderators mailing list needed?

Hi Flo!

Am Donnerstag, den 25.11.2010, 11:47 +0100 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hi,

do we need a mailing list for the moderators of all lists? I want to
avoid too many lists, but right now, it would be extremely helpful to
reach all mailing list reponsible people with one e-mail, so I'm
thinking about such a list...

Mmh, I don't think that an somehow "internally" used mailing list does
cause any confusion. One question: Do you intend to also add the "server
admins", maybe even the "mirror people"? So we might end up in some kind
of "infrastructure" mailing list.

Well, I'm no expert here ... but always there to throw in ideas ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph