Re: [steering-discuss] Community bylaws

Bernhard, Cor,

2010/11/25 Cor Nouws <oolst@nouenoff.nl>

Hi ,

Bernhard Dippold wrote (24-11-10 23:51)

 Vote only once a year (as any election draws action from the "normal"
tasks a shorter term will take too much resources) and elect all BoD
members.

Voting each year for all members, that can serve for two years
consecutively, requires that from our community every year on average 4-5
new people (with 9 BoD members) stand up. People that are known, qualified,
have time, like to do the work and cooperate in the team. Each year.
Do we think it it reasonable to expect or ask that?

So that's what I had written in the latest version I think; on the other
hand, let's remember there will be an Executive Director in charge of the
Daily Business :)

Best,
Charles.

Cor