Re: [steering-discuss] Community bylaws

On Tue, 2010-11-23 at 17:52 +0100, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
1) the ESC does not get to vote, it's not elected, and it's a technical
body. The AB can propose candidate(s), but cannot vote.
2) BoD appoints the CH, by vote or by consensus. People can nominate
themselves and send their nomination to the BoD no later  than 2 months
before the election date. The AB can also nominate one or several
candidates and sends the name(s) to the BoD no later than 2 months
before the election.

That way, it's easier and faster. Any thoughts?

        Sounds much cleaner & simpler to me :-)

        ATB,

                Michael.