[steering-discuss] next SC call on Saturday

Hello,

the next SC call will take place on Saturday: http://www.doodle.com/my2iwmepdrd3pvmk

It will be public again. Hope to hear you!

Greetings from Munich,

the next SC call will take place on Saturday:
http://www.doodle.com/my2iwmepdrd3pvmk

It will be public again. Hope to hear you!

I've updated the wiki page and will try to attend hearing.
The SC members are asked to add an agenda.

Please remember taking notes this time.

Volker

Hi Volker,

I've updated the wiki page and will try to attend hearing.
The SC members are asked to add an agenda.

Please remember taking notes this time.

thanks! Can you add "taking notes" to the wiki agenda? I'm on the road with flaky internet access...

Thanks!

I've updated the wiki page and will try to attend hearing.
The SC members are asked to add an agenda.

Please remember taking notes this time.

thanks! Can you add "taking notes" to the wiki agenda? I'm on the road with
flaky internet access...

Done.

Please add your AI now

Thx

Volker

Hi all!

I'm sorry, but I won't make it. We'll have some family party
"outside" ... which means no internet access.

But - this is the good side - traveling will require some time. So I can
(maybe) work on the stack of oh-so-long delayed things :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Christoph

Hi,

I'm sorry, but I won't make it. We'll have some family party
"outside" ... which means no internet access.

But - this is the good side - traveling will require some time. So I can
(maybe) work on the stack of oh-so-long delayed things:-)

ok, let's see if others can join. I'm insisting on my free weekend this time, hadn't had one since OOoCon, so... :slight_smile:

Florian