[steering-discuss] THD governance, project organization and membership - update needed

David,

These things take time. You are surely awre we posted a call for comments on
our bylaws and membership draft on this list yesterday? I trust you also
received our test PR of this week?
We're moving along nicely i think and are very much active . But setting up
a Foundation and a community while ensuring development processes while most
of us contribute on a voluntary basis does not happen overnight. It indeed
been one month and a half and we already made tremendous progress, such as
gathering 90 developers, but we are just as eager as you to move forward.

Best,

Charles.