Re: [steering-discuss] Fwd: Re: LibO Drupal site

On Thu, 2010-11-11 at 07:18 +1300, Graham Lauder wrote:
On Wednesday 10 Nov 2010 20:53:16 Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
Well - nothing against giving appropriate credit - but the question is
what does he think is appropriate?

This would be my first question and would have to be negotiated.  SUN/Oracle
have a small banner at the bottom of each page on the OOo site and contribute
over a hundred devs and all the infrastructure which is probably appropriate
for them.

        Riight - and really, I personally don't want to go back to a
corporately branded world. Conference sponsorship is something different
of course.

        Fighting out how much of whose logo we put where, is just too silly & a
waste of time :-) if we get one, then we get many - since we want to
involve many companies. I would suggest that just a statement of support
on the documentfoundation web-site, mentioning their contribution would
be enough, at least for now.

        "We love LibreOffice" says JimBob, Director of Awesomeness at
Drupal-helpers Inc. "This is why we are investing so much in helping
make their website rock with our drupal skills"

        or whatever ;-)

        Regards,

                Michael.