Re: [steering-discuss] Chinese mailing lists

Hi,

Caolan McNamara wrote on 2010-11-04 16.15:
Simplified and Traditional scripts. Where the major territory using the
traditional script is Taiwan (though other places use it too) and the
major Simplified is Mainland China.

Personally I suggest "zh-Hans" and "zh-Hant" are the best mailing list/
website names to use to distinguish between Simplex and Traditional
rather than zh-CN and zh-TW and side-step the "Taiwan is a temporary
breakaway province" blah-blah.*shrug*, I'm no expert however

thanks for the feedback! Do you know how other projects handle this?