Re: [steering-discuss] next confcall on Wednesday 1900 UTC

On Wed, 2010-11-03 at 13:44 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
it's at the same place as last weeks:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings
Just bookmark the page ;)

        I've saved it now; but being on-line at all times is not a given -
sadly ;-)

        This signature though is still the same as last time ;-) some
redundancy is helpful ;-)

        ATB,

                Michael.