[steering-discuss] tomorrow's call is public

Hi,

this is just a short reminder: Tomorrow's steering committee phone conference is public! For details, please refer to http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings

Looking forward to hearing you!
Florian

Hi all,

Hi,

this is just a short reminder: Tomorrow's steering committee phone
conference is public! For details, please refer to
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings

For information I will have no internet access tomorrow (I just learn
that I'll be traveling almost all day) and I hope I'll be on time
tomorrow evening. I case I'll be late, Christoph or Cor would you be
able to attend?

Kind regards
Sophie

Hi Sophi!

For information I will have no internet access tomorrow (I just learn
that I'll be traveling almost all day) and I hope I'll be on time
tomorrow evening. I case I'll be late, Christoph or Cor would you be
able to attend?

As far as I can see, I'll be there. Thanks for the "ping" :slight_smile:

So, enjoy your ride!

Cheers,
Christoph