[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-announce] The Document Foundation announces LibreOffice 5.4.2
- Subject: [tdf-announce] The Document Foundation announces LibreOffice 5.4.2
- From: Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 16:50:56 +0200
- To: TDF Announce <email@example.com>
Berlin, October 5, 2017 - The Document Foundation (TDF) announces
LibreOffice 5.4.2, the second minor release of the LibreOffice 5.4
family, which was originally announced in early August.
LibreOffice 5.4.2 continues to represent the bleeding edge in terms of
features, and as such is targeted at technology enthusiasts and early
TDF suggests that conservative users and enterprises deploy LibreOffice
5.3.6 with the backing of certified professionals (an updated list is
available at: https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/professional-support/).
LibreOffice 5.4.2 includes over 100 bug and regression fixes. Technical
details about the release can be found in the change logs here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Releases/5.4.2/RC1 (fixed in RC1)
and https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Releases/5.4.2/RC2 (fixed in RC2).
LibreOffice 5.4.2 is immediately available for download from the
following link: https://www.libreoffice.org/download/.
LibreOffice users, free software advocates and community members can
support The Document Foundation with a donation at
https://www.libreoffice.org/donate/. Donations help TDF to maintain its
infrastructure, share knowledge, and organise events such as the
LibreOffice Conference, which is taking place next week in Rome
Several companies sitting on TDF's Advisory Board
either value-added Long Term Supported versions of LibreOffice or
consultancy services for migrations and training, based on best
practices distilled by The Document Foundation.
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
Tel: +49 30555 7992 62 | IRC: M-Saunders on Freenode
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/announce/
- Prev by Date: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice community celebrates 7th anniversary
- Next by Date: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 5.3.7 available for download
- Previous by thread: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice community celebrates 7th anniversary
- Next by thread: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 5.3.7 available for download