[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-announce] LibOCon 2017 Call for Papers
- Subject: [tdf-announce] LibOCon 2017 Call for Papers
- From: Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 17:05:08 +0200
- To: TDF Announce <email@example.com>
The Document Foundation invites members and volunteers to submit
proposals for papers for the conference in Roma. Whether you are a
seasoned presenter or have never stood up in public before, if you have
something interesting to share about LibreOffice, we want to hear from you!
Proposals should be filed by August 15th, 2017 in order to guarantee
that they will be considered for inclusion in the conference program.
The conference program will be based on the following tracks:
a) Development, APIs, Extensions, Future Technology
b) Quality Assurance
c) Localisation, Documentation and Native Language Projects
d) Appealing Libreoffice: Ease of Use, Design and Accessibility
e) Open Document Format, Document Liberation and Interoperability
f) Advocating LibreOffice
– Enterprise Deployments and Migrations, Certifications and Best
Practices, Building a successful business around LibreOffice.
– Round table with company representatives
– Small local businesses, governments and non-profits, to be conducted
in Italian language
Presentations, case studies, workshops, and technical talks will discuss
a subject in depth, and will last 30 minutes (including Q&A). Lightning
talks will cover a specific topic and will last 5 minutes (including
Q&A). Sessions will be streamed live and recorded for download.
Please send a short description/bio of yourself as well as your
talk/workshop proposal to the program committee address:
If you do not agree to provide the data for the talk under the “Creative
Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 License”, please explicitly state
your terms. In order to make your presentation available on the TDF
YouTube channel, please do not submit talks containing copyrighted
material (music, pictures, etc.).
If you want to give multiple talks, please send a separate email for each.
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - skype italovignoli
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0
DB75 1534 3FD0 EA5F 56B5 FDA6 DE82 934C AAB8 D5C0
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/announce/
- Prev by Date: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice leverages Google’s OSS-Fuzz to improve quality of office suite
- Next by Date: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 5.3.4 immediately available for download
- Previous by thread: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice leverages Google’s OSS-Fuzz to improve quality of office suite
- Next by thread: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 5.3.4 immediately available for download