[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-announce] Second bug hunting session for LibreOffice 5.1
- Subject: [tdf-announce] Second bug hunting session for LibreOffice 5.1
- From: Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 14:34:00 +0100
- To: TDF Announce <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Berlin, November 17, 2015 - Quality Assurance activity on LibreOffice
5.1 - planned for release in early February - is making progress with
the second bug hunting session focused on new features and fixes for
bugs and regressions. The session will last 3 days, from December 4 to
December 6, 2015, and will be focused on the beta of LibreOffice 5.1.
On those dates, mentors will be available from 08AM UTC to 10PM UTC to
help less experienced volunteers to triage bugs, on the QA IRC channel
and via email on the QA mailing list.
Those who cannot join during the bug hunting session are always welcome
to help chasing bugs and regressions when they have time. The bug
hunting activity will continue with Release Candidates in December and
Builds of LibreOffice 5.1 pre-releases are already available from this
link: http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/. Additional
information are available here:
Short link to blog post: http://blog.documentfoundation.org/?p=3561.
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
mobile +39.348.5653829 - jabber email@example.com
hangout firstname.lastname@example.org - skype italovignoli
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/announce/
- Prev by Date: [tdf-announce] The Document Foundation announces LibreOffice 5.0.3 "fresh" and LibreOffice 4.4.6 "still"
- Next by Date: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice getting ready for the next 1,000 hackers
- Previous by thread: [tdf-announce] The Document Foundation announces LibreOffice 5.0.3 "fresh" and LibreOffice 4.4.6 "still"
- Next by thread: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice getting ready for the next 1,000 hackers