[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-announce] The Document Foundation announces LibreOffice 4.3.7
- Subject: [tdf-announce] The Document Foundation announces LibreOffice 4.3.7
- From: Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 13:07:24 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Berlin, April 25, 2015 - The Document Foundation announces LibreOffice
4.3.7 "Still", the seventh minor release of the LibreOffice 4.3 family,
which is now the suggested version of the software for large deployments
in the enterprise and for conservative users. LibreOffice 4.3.7 contains
over 100 bug fixes.
The Document Foundation suggests to deploy LibreOffice 4.3.7 in
enterprises and large organizations when backed by professional support
by certified individuals (a list is available at
http://www.documentfoundation.org/certification/) capable of providing
value added support.
People interested in technical details can find change logs for
LibreOffice 4.3.7 here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Releases/4.3.7/RC1 (fixed in RC1)
and https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Releases/4.3.7/RC2 (fixed in RC2).
LibreOffice 4.4.2 "Fresh" and LibreOffice 4.3.7 "Still" are available
for download from the following link: http://www.libreoffice.org/download/.
LibreOffice users, free software advocates and community members can
support The Document Foundation with a donation at
Short link to The Document Foundation blog: http://wp.me/p1byPE-y9.
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
mobile +39.348.5653829 - jabber email@example.com
hangout firstname.lastname@example.org - skype italovignoli
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/announce/
- Prev by Date: ERRATA Fwd: [tdf-announce] First bug hunting session for LibreOffice 5.0
- Next by Date: [tdf-announce] CVE-2015-1774
- Previous by thread: [tdf-announce] First bug hunting session for LibreOffice 5.0
- Next by thread: [tdf-announce] CVE-2015-1774