[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-announce] Create a Template for LibreOffice, and get a free T-shirt
- Subject: [tdf-announce] Create a Template for LibreOffice, and get a free T-shirt
- From: Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 09:52:53 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation launches a competition to increase the number of
document templates bundled with the upcoming major release of
Libreoffice, open to designers, artists, and creatively talented users.
Deadline for submission, to be included in LibreOffice 4.4, is January
4, 2015. Templates submitted after this deadline will be considered for
later LibreOffice major and minor releases, like LibreOffice 4.5 or
Templates will be selected by the members of the LibreOffice Design
Team, and may be edited before the inclusion. Authors of the templates
bundled with LibreOffice 4.4 will get a free T-shirt either at
LibreOffice booth at FOSDEM on Saturday January 31, or Sunday February
1, 2015, or by post after FOSDEM, and will be credited with a mention on
http://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/credits/. They will also have a
chance to meet LibreOffice developers and the design team during and
after the show.
To be considered for inclusion, templates must meet the following
- They are an original work, and are not converted from existing templates.
- They are licensed under Creative Commons CC0.
- They are based only on fonts bundled with LibreOffice (Caladea,
Carlito, DejaVu, Gentium, Liberation, Libertine G, Open Sans, PT Serif,
Source Code, Source Sans).
- They are based on LibreOffice styles, and not on direct element
formatting. Styles must be created according to the expected use of the
- They contain only a minimum of text (ideally, no text at all), as they
will not be translated for LibreOffice 4.4. Because of that, language
must be en_us.
To participate, either upload the template on TDF wiki or send it by
email to email@example.com, and we will add it to the
list. The templates will be collected here:
Please specify the category and/or the intended use of the template, and
the license of the template. You can send any number of templates,
provided that all of them meet the above conditions.
For more information about creating templates, please check here:
As an example, categories of templates could be: books of various types,
address/phone books, business cards, calendars, curriculum
vitae/resumes, essays, expense reports, letters, lists, records and
reports of various types, schedules, etc.
Be creative ! We look forward to bundle your template designs !
Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation
mob IT +39.348.5653829 - mob EU +39.392.7481795
email firstname.lastname@example.org - skype italovignoli
email / hangout email@example.com
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0
DB75 1534 3FD0 EA5F 56B5 FDA6 DE82 934C AAB8 D5C0
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/announce/
- Prev by Date: [tdf-announce] The Document Foundation announces LibreOffice 4.3.5
- Next by Date: [tdf-announce] The City of Munich joins The Document Foundation Advisory Board
- Previous by thread: [tdf-announce] The Document Foundation announces LibreOffice 4.3.5
- Next by thread: [tdf-announce] The City of Munich joins The Document Foundation Advisory Board